London Higher Europe (LHE) is an initiative of London Higher, which represents over 40 publicly funded universities and colleges in London, and London’s European Office, representing the Mayor of London in Brussels. Our members have strong interest in actively engaging in Brussels and wish to collaborate on European research and innovation priorities. The research areas of our members include cultural and creative industries, food, health, migration, smart cities, energy, manufacturing and many more.
What we do:
- Collaborate with our partners in Brussels and further afield;
- Engage members with stakeholders and shape the policy agenda;
- Help members with one-to-one guidance, identifying potential European partners for collaboration;
- Identify networking opportunities and organize events;
- Promote member Institutions in Europe, generating esteem for London HE capacity;
Why partner with us?
- London is one of the most connected centres of higher education globally.
- LHE can act as a central point of contact and put you in touch with the right people at the right universities in order to facilitate knowledge-exchange and collaboration.
- Our member HEIs have a proven record in research excellence across a range of disciplines in the EU and beyond.
- London Higher Europe’s members have strong links with industry and UEL, Greenwich and LSBU are fully accredited EU Business and Innovation Centers.