External Opportunities and Events 2017
We have identified the following events and opportunities for our members, more will be added throughout the year:
- H2020 European Health Brokerage Event: Personalised Medicine and Biomarkers, 11th September 2017, Copenhagen: https://h2020frenchnordicday.b2match.io.
- ‘From Excellent Research to Excellent Innovation: Are Universities Ready for the Future?', 20th September 2017, Brussels: http://errin.eu/node/1479
- ‘Europe in a nutshell: Experiences with the implementation of cross-border groupings of higher education institutions’, 11th October 2017, Brussels: http://errin.eu/node/1699
- ‘Harnessing Research and Innovation for FOOD 2030: A Science Policy Dialogue’, 16th October 2017, Brussels: http://ec.europa.eu/research/index.cfm?pg=events&eventcode=0D9DC203-9DED-C5CA-16800D19939A0484
- ‘IMI Stakeholder Forum 2017’, 19th October 2017, Brussels, http://www.imi.europa.eu/events/2017/07/03/imi-stakeholder-forum-2017
- ICT Proposers' Day 2017: Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2018-20, 10th November 2017, Budapest: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/events/cf/ict-proposers-day-2017/register.cfm
- Commission info-day on SC1, 8th December 2017 (unconfirmed) , Brussels: No registration yet.
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) 2014-20 – ‘Priority Axis 4’ Call launched: ‘Supporting the Shift Towards a Low Carbon Economy in All Sectors’ (£11.7 million ERDF available). Forms to email@example.com by 23:59 on Friday 10 November 2017.
- The GLA will be holding events for prospective applicants on Thursday 12 October 3.30-5.30 pm and Wednesday 1 November 2017 9.00-11.00 a.m. at City Hall, The Queen's Walk, London, SE1 2AA.
- UK’s Atlantic Strategy Workshop 2017, Cardiff: Monday 25 September. Register here.
For more information, or to suggest an external event or contact any of our members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org